Saturday, July 20, 2013

very very funny







This is a collection of leave letters and applications written by people in various places of india.....


  • An employee applied for leave as follows:   
         "Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave.. 
  •   From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
                  "As I want to shave my son's head,please leave me for two days..."

  •     Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
                  "As I am marrying my daughter,please grant a week's leave.."

  • Administration dept:
                "As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave..."
  • Another employee applied for half day leave as fallows:
               "Since I've to go to the cermation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave..."
  • An incident of a leave letter 
             "I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday.."

  • A leave letter to headmaster:
                 "As I am studying in school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today.."

  • Another leave letter written to the headmaster:
                 "As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day.."

  • Another one:
                 "Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."

  • Actual letter written for application of leave:
                 "My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home i may be granted leave.."
  • Letter writing:
                  "I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well.."

  • A candidate's job application:
"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'Typist and an Accountant - male for female'.... As I am both(!!!!!) for the past
several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.

  • resignation letter of an employee to his manager:
I'm thrilled to inform you that I'm resigning.

I have been waiting for what seems like forever to inform you that I'm resigning. I've hated worked for the company since the day I was hired. I don't like the work ,I don't like my fellow employees, and I don't like you.Iam tendering my resignation effective immediately and i'am heading for thr open road. i bought a Harley and a leather jacket and my girlfriend, Denise, is coming along.It was a little tough to find a jacket to fit her, but we managed.

Iknow you would like me to help you with a transition,but I won't. Have fun figuring out the files on my computer. I can't even figure them out most of the time.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment